Friday, May 11, 2007

18 weeks

Dear Sprout,

Please lay off the sugar. The head butting off of my belly button and jumping off my pelvic bone every day from 4:00 p.m. till dinner time is really starting to get rather frustrating. It's hard to concentrate on my part of the order from the menu list for Daddy.

Love,
Mom

Dear Mom,

Mother's Day being right around the corner I decided that making myself known would relax some of your fears about this pregnancy. You should be thanking me, after all I am God's gift to the infertile. Plus, we both know it's your fault you can't pick "just one thing" from a menu.

Love,
Sprout

Dear Sprout,

Any question I had in my mind that you may be too much like me and not enough like your father has now ended. Please keep in mind that without my help you'd starve to death and stop developing your already huge head.

Love,
Mom

Dear Mom,

Don't worry I have every intention of "accidently" jumping on the family jewels as soon as I have a chance. I don't like to play favorites. Speaking of starving... I think it's time we had Burger King again...come on you know you want a french fry.

Love,
Sprout

*Sigh* Well I guess a french fry does sound good. Gotta go folks... more blogging later... Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Krista said...

This is too cute! :) Thanks for the giggle.

Cheryl said...

Very adorable. My little peanut seems to crave Big Macs of all disgusting things. I've been having conversations with my baby to start letting me eat after 4 pm again. A switch seems to turn off and I get really nauseated in the evenings. I blame the baby completely.