Friday, July 27, 2007

August

I know you all love the calendar posts so here is the one for next month.

1st- Training my replacement begins
2nd- REO Speedwagon is at our County Fair
3rd- Meeting with the new landlord for some deposit exchange and keys hopefully
4th- Jon's cousin is having a house warming- I'm not sure if he's going but I'm not
6th- OBGYN Appt
9th- I have a sales conference
10th- I took a real day off from work to prep for moving
11th-12th- moving days & the 11th is my highschool reunion
17th- We're having a Co. Picnic at a Modesto Nuts Game
23rd- Scrapbooking Night at my house
24th- Harvest Christian Crusades Concert- The Katinas & Jeromy Camp
25th- Harvest Christian Crusades Concert- P.O.D. & Lincoln Brewster
26th- Harvest Christian Crusades Concert- Mercy Me & Krystal Lewis
27th- Jon's birthday
28th- I'm at an HR Seminar all day
31st- Co Mtg and Sales Mtg all day at work

That doesn't count both our work schedules, things on Jon's schedule that aren't on mine and the ever popular last minute plan... or my sister-in-law having her baby. I can't wait till September when things start slowing down.

No comments: