Friday, January 26, 2007

Girls Night Out

Do you know what a primary sign that you are an old married woman is? I do. It's when your idea of the perfect girls night out involves going to the craft store, picking up a new hobby and then going out for ice cream at Baskin Robbins where you get the exact same thing you always get and then talking long enough that your throat hurts and going home to your nice warm bed and your slightly frisky husband.

Last night was the perfect night for this old married woman... Michael's had some scrapbook stuff on sale, Baskin Robbins had the best customer service I've seen in awhile and my sister in law was the perfect company.

It was just what I needed. What do you need this week to make you relax?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say to that is Yum!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I'm not even married, and that sounds like a perfect girls' night out to me!