Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tell me how you feel

For the last 6 days I've felt rather like I keep having the same conversation with a shrink. Only in reality it's the same conversation with every single person I talk to. How are you feeling? That's what everyone wants to know once you tell them your pregnant...

How am I feeling? Panic inducing stressed out. That's how I'm feeling.

You see, once you have miscarried you constantly wonder if you will miscarry again. Combine that with the fact that the only signs I have had of pregnancy are positive tests and acne. I'm feeling a little unsure.

I know most of that is unwarranted. Some women don't get sick. People keep telling me that.

I suppose I'll believe them... once I'm holding a new born in September.

Until then I'll be praying a lot. And having other people pray a lot. And marveling over every single itty bitty sign I might still be with child.

Was that heartburn or did I just eat too much salsa? Either way... it's probably a sign I'm pregnant ... because so far the only sign I have is worrying like I'm someone's mother.

1 comment:

Candace said...

It feels strange wishing you were sick doesn't it?!? When I was pregnant with Anna any day that went by without feeling ill I knew something was wrong. I worried all the way through my pregnancy so I soooo feel your pain. Good luck with your doctors appt. Come on over to Anna's blog to see what you will be doing in a few years. She will be turning 2 about a month before you have your sprout & trust me time FLIES by!!!