Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mass Chaos

There are several reasons that I love my husband. Not the least of which is his ability to put up with lots and lots of chaos relating to my job. Today Jon spent part of his day off building a new desk at my office because no one wants to and because no one will do it as well as he did it last time. So...for reasons that don't make up for as big of a pain in the hinny as the task was... Jon is down the hallway decifering blue prints and trying to determine what screw B and screw A have in common.

I got a promotion. Sort of. It's more like a lateral move into a new department while keeping part of my old job because no one else wants to do it. See... the husband isn't the only one who's willing to put up with mass chaos for the people he loves. I moved my desk. Hate it. It's only been 10 minutes but I'm miserable and if you've ever spent 10 minutes with a miserable woman you'd know that at this exact second I'd rather be anywhere but with myself...down the hall from Mr Fix It. In fact I'd rather be home with Mr Fix It making something cuter than a desk with ten little fingers and ten little toes.

Proof...yet again... that we're still newlyweds...even in mass chaos.

No comments: