Monday, August 22, 2011

Day to Day with Photos

Oh my goodness, where have all the days of summer gone? It's been so busy and yet... Did we actually really do anything? Now fall is making a graceful entrance and I find myself prepping for Jon's birthday this weekend and Layla's birthday party next month and I know it's just a blink of time and I will be standing in Disneyland for the Fish wedding and then watching my girls trick or treat... A year isn't as long as it seemed when I was younger.

I mean this right here happened in the last 2 weeks...




Mud pies and play dates with Peter Pan and Little Joe...


Birthday parties for our little buddy Mia...


Cupcakes and goodie bags filled with glow sticks (layla's latest obsession)...


And saying cheese with pizza face...


And corn on the cob...


And the passing down of favorite jammies...


And crazy hair to protect babies from frosting...



Which really is necessary...


And football with new friends in Ca and old friends from the south...


And gnome love...


And even a wagon ride at sunset...

Even with a whole lot of nothing it seems we've been up to a lot of something after all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: