Monday, April 11, 2011

Sprung




This week while we were laying about with Influenza C and cursing swines everywhere something happened.

First the showers stopped. Then the breeze seemed eerily perfect. I noticed the sun was bright but not too bright.

Oh crap...

Spring has sprung and we missed it...

So today Layla and I busted out the sidewalk chalk and while she worked out her "I am all better now" cabin fever, I hacked up a lung and listened for Anyah's nap to end so I'd have a reason to take my still mildly sick self back inside.

While the evidence of the spring sprung is now drawn on my sidewalk I am still reluctantly feeling like the chick who didn't hatch on the first warm day.

Perhaps tomorrow there will be more spring in my step.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: