Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Uneasy Peaceful Feeling

Have you ever stopped doing something for awhile for um...drama... reasons and then gone back to doing it? It's always amazing to me how ackward it is the first time you resume an activity. Any activity. I'm pretty sure that if you stopped breathing it would feel akward when you started again. Or if you stopped eating... how weird would that be to resume... chew...swallow repeat isn't exactly the most graceful of processes.

What baffles me about restarting something you left off is that as a human you desire things to be the same. You want the same thing you had before, but it will never be that. It's too late, too broken. There will always be that self inflicted trust issue of trying to remember what it was, what it could have been and then comparing it uselessly to what is.

It's all my fault you know. I prayed for patience. Everyone knows the only way the Lord can give you patience is by testing you. I should have seen that coming.

No comments: