Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Mommy Tagged Me

Four things about me that you may or may not know.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hostess
2. Renaissance Faire Sword Vendor
3. Office Manager
4. Clerical Administrative Director

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. Hot Fuzz
3. Harry Potter (the first one)
4. Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
1. San Mateo, California
2. Crows Landing, California
3. Turlock, California
4. Modesto, California

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Ghose Hunters
4. WWE Raw

Four places I have been:
1. Tiajuana
2. Humbolt/Mendocino Coasts
3. Disneyland
4. Lost in my imagination

Four people that email you the most (at home)
1. My Mommy
2. Aubrey Anne (the queen of the forward)
3. automated baby sites
4. Old Navy's marketing department (I think they're stalking me)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Tacos
2. Cream Tuna on Toast
3. Potato & Eggs like Mommy makes
4. Chocolate Mice from Old Town Pasteries

Four places I would rather be right now
1. with my daughter
2. with my husband having an adult conversation
3. on vacation with a margarita in hand
4. some place cool and dark taking a nap

Four things that I am looking forward to this year:
1. getting to know my daughter
2. developing a stronger marriage
3. traveling
4. being with Friends

2 comments:

Candace said...

I can't believe there is someone else out there that likes Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I don't think I have even met anyone that had heard of it lol. I haven't seen it in ages but I have always loved that movie!

Cheryl said...

Okay. I was a little startled by the WWE Raw, but I like you anyway. :) Nice list.