Sunday, February 17, 2008

Plan B

Optimistically my husband and I thought we might still be able to go to Disneyland for my birthday in March like the 2 years before, but unfortunately finances won't quite be lined up then so I find myself tonight sitting at a computer thumbing around for a plan B.

Of course there will be a party here at home but I'm tired of the same old thing. It's time to throw a little fun into the mix. I'm thinking of either a "come as a character from your favorite movie" party or perhaps a "rock star" party where I have everyone come as a rock and roll persona and we rent a karoake machine.

There is also the option of driving down to see Jon's cousin that weekend instead. Her big 3 0 is the day after my birthday but I don't think we can swing the travel time with my new job.

So which would you rather be a rock star or a movie star? Help me pick my theme would ya?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Rock star. Movie characters could be rather obscure and hard to figure out. And a lot of movie characters dress normally, which isn't a lot of fun. :) Now a rock star, on the other hand... That's some crazy fun.