Friday, July 01, 2011

Bang! Bullet Post




Some things you may want to know about this week:

- I am excited tomorrow because our little future flower girls get to go swimming with George & Devon.

- I work the 4th of July but we're going to try and squeeze in a few fireworks for Layla.

- I have 4 days off next week so I am hoping to see a few people I haven't seen in awhile.

- Today I posted new recipes on FatGirlEats including Penny's Macaroni Salad, Jeromy's BBQ Veggies w/ Thyme and my Santa Maria Grill Rub.

- I have some great zoo pictures to load when I have time to mess with my camera.

- I am skipping Farmer's Market this week for sleep.

- I have been reduced to bullet points *sigh*

- See how cute Ani is when she pretends to be Nannie soaking her feet. That makes up for a
lot.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: