Friday, December 14, 2007

I skipped a punctuation mark

So... it had been awhile and luckily this time no one needed to stretch first. But it had been so long no one remembered that you need to have things on hand when your about to do a work out. So... having said that....

I'm a week late. Lord help us all. It's probably just stress...but then again I learned in highschool from my bestest friend it only takes on sport to make it to the playoffs.

At least it's still funny to me... I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Woah, Allie!!

That would be.... insane... to say the least!!

Postpartum "punctuation marks" can be unpredictable, for awhile.... soooo... that said....

Here's to hoping you get the answer you're looking for, and soon!! :)

Damn it, POS already! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sooo? Don't keep us waiting!!