Friday, November 26, 2010

29


That would be 29 days until Christmas if you are wondering. The good times, they are here my friend. Yes, they are here.
I worked Thanksgiving, and today, this weekend too...but it's ok... it gives me time to plan in my head where I want the Christmas tree to go and think of ways to sneak out decorations when the kids aren't looking.
I can sit and plan what is on the menu for Breakfast after the stockings and for Christmas dinner. I can look for Christmas Jammies for the adults that match the ones I got the kiddos. I can make a list and check it twice.
Because I've got the spirit...
Rockin' around the Christmas tree sort of spirit...
Deck the Halls , fa la la la la la la la sort of spirit...
Do you hear what I hear? sort of spirit...
No Grinches, Scrooges, or lines at the post office shall hold me back.

No comments: