Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reclaiming My Calm


This last couple days I have been a raving BITCH. I don't know why, it's just something that happened along the way. I'd blame stress but honestly, when is it not stressful? Um, Never. So Yeah, that's a crappy excuse. I was sick. Excuse # 2, also lame. I am tired, but who isn't. Excuse. Excuse. Excuse.
I need to reclaim my calm. I am starting by reclaiming our temporary place of residence from the crap that overflows within it. Today I found the living room floor, got rid of a lot of broken crayons, crumbs, broken toys and gnarled up flash cards. I also did lots of dishes by hand because the dish washer is still broken and a load of baby laundry. Tomorrow maybe after work I can tackle a little more kitchen/bathroom and my next two days off have KID ROOM written on them in big red sharpie marker.
Clutter damages my calm.

It's a closet OCD thing.
So if anyone needs me I'll be having some zen bleach time.

No comments: