Monday, October 08, 2007

When there isn't a lot to blog about

So recovering from a C Section is pretty easy if you have to get up and walk around right away. The baby sleeps a good 5 hours a time at night and Jon goes back to work tomorrow. Yep. That's it.

We've had a few visitors but mostly I sit around watching TV and feeding on demand. That's pretty normal from what I hear. Tomorrow I have a Drs appt so my mom is coming over to take me and the day after Layla has another well baby check.

That's about it...sorry... wish I could give you more.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Daytime television is totally overrated. Sorry about the boobs. You could try some of the helpful hints online for mothers who are weaning. I stuffed a sleeping bra with cabbage leaves for a week to dry up my milk supply. Mine were swollen and painful, though, so I went to extremes to get the ladies to stop.