Saturday, September 08, 2007

35 Weeks

My sister in law has spent this last week on the brink of labor. She's also 2 centimeters but is 50% effaced and having contractions 2-3 minutes apart...for 3 days now. She's going to end up being about a week to two weeks early. I am jealous.

My other sister in law told me a month or so ago that 36 weeks along you just suddenly want to be done being pregnant. I couldn't agree more. I am suddenly very pissed when I drop something and I have to bend over to pick it up. I don't want to do anything or go anywhere I just want to give birth so I can have my freedom of mobility back. Even if it's with my hands full.

Today is my 1st anniversary. It comes at the end of a very bad week. Family fueds, my insurance dropped the hospital I'm supposed to deliver at and I hit the 36 week wall...give or take a few days. I love my husband to death... but I see take out food and bad tv in our anniversary plans.

I have an OBGYN appt on the 14th and after that I'll be off work...but even that doesn't make me excited. I just want to eat, nap and have a baby already. Well... I want to wait till Wednesday to have the baby at least...that's when the last of the baby stuff should arrive and we'll be ready for her. But other than that... I just want to be done.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Guess we both lost the bet that Jenette would deliver...Well, you still have the rest of today..Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

it's so true.... 35-36 weeks is where you just can't stand it anymore. My prayers are with you, sweetie. it won't be long now!