Friday, September 14, 2007

36 Weeks- Give or Take

Again today I was given another due date...October 7th this time. We'll see. I'll believe it when I see it. Today's OBGYN appt revealed a whole lot of nothing. I'm still at 1 - 2 centimeters, I have no effacement. And to top things off I have an infection and might have Strep B.

So I was swabbed, poked and proded and then they said to watch my salt intake because I've had some numbness issues. I'm off work on STD now and been assigned 2 hours of bedrest in the morning and evening every day. Yep, 4 hours a day in bed... that's gonna suck.

I go back again next Friday. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Infections are bad, but at least you'll be diagnosed early enough to do something about it before Layla pushes her way through. Good luck, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Allie I remember those days. I was at 1 and 2 centimeters forever it seemed. I laid on the couch with my feet up in front of this crappy fan we had. It was so hot that summer.He gave me a due date of the 28th. She came in the early morning hours on the 14th. Hang in there. It is so all worth it.

Anonymous said...

just letting you know I am still checking in....