Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Say It Like You Mean It

For the last 2 weeks when people ask me how I'm feeling or how the pregnancy is going I always answer "I'm ready to be done" but in the back of my head I'd always silently add...almost. You see I'm a planner and I wasn't quite done yet. I needed a diaper bag. I am the only woman in America who registered for a diaper bag and did not get it at her baby shower so I had to order one from Babies R Us. They take a long time to stick things in the mail at the baby store. So it took almost a week and a half for me to get my new messanger bag style diaper bag. But it's here. There is stuff in it. I'm ready now. She can come whenever she wants.

My Drs appt is on Friday and I have prepared myself for him telling me it will still be weeks. Because really it should be weeks... even if I'm itchy all over and I can't sleep that doesn't mean the time frame should be shorter...although I know I'm totally willing to try to find ways to make it that way... now that I am done shopping.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

My doctor told me it would still be six weeks, and a week later I gave birth. And two days after we put the carseat base in the car, I went into labor. :)

Wish I could give you hug or make you pudding or something.

Eden said...

Did your SIL have her baby???