Thursday, August 12, 2010

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

A nuclear warcloud of family drama hit here a month ago. If you are reading this then it hasn't resolved itself because I am writing this post and setting it to post on 8/8 which will be three weeks after "it" happened.

I'm fighting the same battles only now instead of people being understanding and saying they are going to do something about it... now they'd rather say things they can't take back and leave.

Lesson learned on both parts...

You probably learned not to ask why someone is pissed unless you're ready to deal with it.

I learned that sometimes people can't love you enough to choose you over something else.

So if you're reading this it's been a month and I'm sure the yelling was followed by a long period of silence because everyone is pissed and we all should be. I am watching something/someone drive a wedge between me and my father that hurts so much I can't even look at it anymore with an objective eye.

What would you sacrifice for love?

God I hope I don't have to answer that question...because you shouldn't ask yourself questions you're not ready to deal with.

No comments: