Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Steps


At some point I'll get caught up. I have *almost* all the pictures from July posted on the girls photo blog now. Which sounds impressive until I point out that tomorrow is the first day of September (our busiest month of the year) and that I have all the pictures from the many things we did in August still to post. So coming soon to a photo blog near you there will be the following posts...
  • Park Playdates
  • Mia's First Birthday
  • Jon's 30th Birthday
  • Our trip to the Sacramento Train Museum
  • Anyah's First Baby Food
  • Our trip to Turlock Lake
  • The Girls 1st Bath together
  • A Lazy Saturday at home the first weekend after Mommy went back to work
  • Layla & Nannie's Puppy
  • Anyah rolling over
  • Anyah's first time in the Bumbo
  • Anyah's first time in the exersaucer
  • The girls playing with Emily and having ice cream in Nannie's Yard
  • Adorable pictures of Anyah finally laying on her tummy
  • The Washington Cousin's Birthday Party
  • At least 3 videos of various children doing adorable things

(AND THAT'S JUST THE STUFF I DOWNLOADED FROM MY iPHONE THERE ARE STILL ALMOST 100 PICTURES I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT ON MY CAMERA!!!)

So being as we're doing a post in bullet points, why don't we talk about things coming up this month (in no particular order)

  • It is both open enrollment for health benefits and schedule bidding season at my work which means it's busy even when you're not busy
  • Anyah is teething & rolling...the combination of which keeps everyone on their toes
  • Layla is sick, I think she has a UTI (which will be confirmed with a test tomorrow at the Dr's) but needless to say a 2 year old with UTI has a lot of accidents and cries ALOT
  • It's Labor Day Weekend this weekend which means the Newman Fall Festival (because of the 2 bullet points before this one I might not make it but I am still going to try)
  • My Mom's Birthday is this weekend (stop by on her facebook at give her some love)
  • Our Anniversary is halfway through next week
  • My MRI is on our Anniversary right after work
  • I need an MRI...that's it own post so I am sure it earns it's own bullet point (most of the people who cared sent a text, called or messaged about this so I am not in a hurry to write this post but it will be a long one)
  • Layla's 3rd Birthay is coming quickly
  • Layla needs 3 year old pictures
  • Layla's party invitations need to be addressed and sent
  • Layla is having a party...that's also a big thing

(AND THAT'S JUST THE BIG TO MEDIUM BIG STUFF)

So I'm sorry if I don't have time for much this week. This post was written entirely while my iPhone did a sync it's needed for over a month and then I'm going to write back to the 8 emails I've not had time for and head to bed where my baby is all snuggled in without me.

It's gonna be a long month... Mommy needs her sleep.

No comments: