Friday, October 27, 2006

F.F.

So it's time for Frankly Friday which is the point in the week where I acknowledge a great thing and a crappy thing from the week before as well as something I learned this week. It's a good way to keep the work week in perspective before moving on to the fun filled weekend.

Frankly Friday Fab- Jon made chocolate chip cookies for me last night. He's one of those sweet guys who will do something for you if he knows you really want it. Like yesterday when he picked up my car from work, took it to be washed, and then brought it back clean and shiny and parked it in the parking lot. Or when he walked over a mile to the store last night to get baking soda, not baking powder (which I bought on accident) and then he came home to make me yummy cookies. He even made me 6 cookies with no chocolate chips which are my favorite.

Frankly Friday Flop- Well I already mentioned the baking soda verses powder thing so I can't use that one. How about the fact that I cut off all my hair and dyed it a color that doesn't happen in nature? No. Ok. Well then my flop would most definitely have to be Sunday when I had a cold and Jon and I both slept through the alarm clock and missed our Spiritual Formations class at church and Sunday Services. Luckily we can listen to the sermon online. But nothing says I'm a religious weirdo more than listening to a sermon on your PC at work.

Frankly Friday Fact- This week I'm hiring a book keeper at work. The thing I learned is something I'd like to share with the rest of the world... HR managers aren't as dumb as you think... I don't believe you're time at McD's counts as inventory control experience, or your time spent on Ebay counts as sales management, your time at Mervyn's on a cash register is not accounting and your brother in law is never a good reference. And yes... I got resumes from all of those types of people.

How about you do you have a Fab, Flop or Fact?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm lets see...
Fab: My hormonal depression has lifted and we had great family fun together.

Flop: That my dog KEEPS pooping ALL DAY LONG

Fact: I am away to the doc today to demand a fix for my hormones and am armed with google research. He hates that.