Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Instant Comfort

Mom to the Screaming Masses always has great creative writing ideas over at her blog. Today's is a list of things that give you instant comfort.

Here is my comforting list-
1. Knowing God's grace is more forgiving than my scale or my friends2. My Newlywed Hubby's smile in the morning complete with bed head and sheet lines on his cheeks from the pillows3. Hugs from my daddy (something a girl doesn't outgrow)4. Baby giggles, excited kicking and big eyed wonder5. Cool autumn night breezes over my fluffy down comforter and squishy pillows6. Musicals that you can sing all the words to7. The hallmark channel when no one else is home8. Pepsi with lots of ice9. Old pictures that make you smile like you were there even if you weren't 10. Life stories and child hood memories11. Cream tuna on toast (recipe available on my blog tomorrow)12. Hot showers with no time limit13. Positive bank account balances14. Dinner with friends15. The smell of a clean house

No comments: