Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The J.O.B.

I got the job. I start Monday. I'm super excited about having a job and a tiny bit heartbroken about leaving my little girl all day long. But, she'll be staying with Daddy and Auntie Mel every day so I know she'll be loved and taken care of all the time.

The job is for a Chiropractic office. The pay is good, there is a bonus program and benefits.

Looks like all my ducks are finally getting into those rows I keep imagining in the back of my head.

In the meantime I have a week with my darling daughter. A week I plan to enjoy as much as possible. So if you don't hear from me it's because my hands are full of babies and my lips are giving kisses...

8 comments:

Christine said...

Woohoo on the J O B!!!

I worked for a chiro office before T was born, and I really enjoyed it!

Good luck on your new position!! :)

~Christine

Eden said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am sooo happy for you...hopefully I wont be too far behind.

Cheryl said...

Yeah! Congrats on the job. Enjoy your precious little girl.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Your Dad and I are very happy for you!

Candace said...

Congrats! Enjoy this week with your little one!

Courtney said...

Woot Woot! Finally, an answer to a prayer. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know what peace this now brings you!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations cuzzie. Enjoy your time with Layla. It's hard but not as bad as you might think. Plus you have the advantage of her being with family all day. You both will make it =)