Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The New Look

So I've been thinking about changing the look of this blog since before Christmas. The truth is the color on the old one was kind of dark and although I like dark things... it was a little weird to look at from your desk at work or to read late at night in your office at home... so I lightened things up a bit.

Also you'll notice the links have changed... no people did not accidently get deleted. I cleaned house... some people I read more than others... these are my top 10 links on the left. The other people I might still read but until they make my top 10 I'm not putting them on my template.

I hope you like the changes.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think it's beautiful. And I'm proud to be in your top ten. :) Because I'm vain, I looked immediately. Happy New Look for 2008!

Anonymous said...

awww... I'm in your top 10 too?? Gee, I really ought to comment more. I always read... and pray.

You are too sweet. I'm hoping for great things for you in 2008. You so deserve them!

Eden said...

I love the new look..I wish I could get my eyelashes to look like that....Sorry I didnt make it tonight. I hope you got my text about why...That whole issue will be resolved soon, I hope.