Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Trying to Make the Cut

Tomorrow sometime I'll have another interview. Once again, it's me and one other person. We are opposites in what we offer, the other and me. I have tons of office management experience and no medical experience. She has medical experience and no office management experience. They tell me it's a 50/50 shot. And I'm trying not to get my hopes up because the last 3 months has taught me that I'm really good at making the top 2 or the top 4 or the top 5.

So far my acceptance letters still far outway my rejection letters but in the end I'm always just a little not enough and that scares me.

So tonight I pray, just like every night that tomorrow will be the day that I find the job that keeps my family secure. Tonight I pray to keep myself from being nervous. Tonight I pray that my hopes don't get too high and that if I'm disappointed my low won't be too low. Tonight I pray for hope... until at last my eyes find rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Allie!

I know you will do great today and that God's favor will be upon you! You will be in my thoughts!

Stacy