Sunday, February 22, 2009

Niobe asked...

Niobe over at Dead Baby Jokes has a post about eye colors. My eyes change color. As my driver's licenses claims they are sometimes brown and dark like chocolate. And like my family will attest they sometimes turn a rich green color similar to sage that has been left out to dry. Sometimes, like today...they are a mix of both...some hazel half breed. My eyes hold my mood... if you can read their color well, you will always know what I am thinking. And as you can see today without makeup or airbrushing... I am tired. Blood shot eyes mean the same thing no matter what color your eyes normally are.

For the record. Layla also has my bizarre color changing eyes. They are a trait we both inherited from my Grandma Gerty.

2 comments:

Layla's Nana said...

If they get real dark... where you can't tell what parts pupil and what parts iris....


RUN!!!!

Rachel said...

I am visiting from Niobe's post. Your eyes look like a chocolate brown in this picture, very pretty.

My post is here: http://raspberrychip.blogspot.com/2009/02/eyes.html