Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On the Random

My phone is dead. May it R.I.P. they are sending me a new one...I think.

My menstrual cycle is alive. Thank you, Jesus!

My new schedule is awfully early but my kid is awfully cute after work.

I heart fresh asparagus steamed with butter and sea salt.

The baby plays alone in her room now when she doesn't want to nap. By play, I mean that she destroys her room and laughs while she does it.

We might actually get a very very small tax return.

My FSA is finally set up and I should get the new card in the mail in about a week at which point I can finally go to the dentist.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wait. Wasn't that a new phone?

Layla's Nana said...

she's hell on phones...
I mean I let Layla PLAY with mine and it's FINE but Allie... dead phones all the time!