Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Oh Potty!


Let me just say that for the last oh... I don't know... week and a half... I've been blogging from mobile blogger on my cell phone. It takes forever and I feel like it never makes much sense but it's just been so darn busy. I haven't checked my email in at least 11 days and now I just don't want to because I know it's going to be full of junk and I don't want to waste time deleting it. So I'm going to procrastinate on that even further.
I DESPERATELY need to go to the post office. I have had three packages to ship in my car since DECEMBER. Pathetic no? I also really need to get my taxes filed, find my lost set of dangly earrings and call back my car payment place. None of which will be happening today.

The fertility drugs they put me on make me feel tired and sickly. I don't remember that from last time but I got pregnant almost immediately last time so I might have blamed the baby. Working the new job is fun and it keeps me busy during work hours and then I come home to my little devil child.
Not that she's evil, she's just OVERLY curious lately. For instance I took this picture last week while I was getting ready for work. While I did my eyeliner she sat on the potty and told me she was going "pee potty" then got down and proceeded to unravel ALL the toilet paper. *sigh*
It could be worse. I have friends going through actual life drama. I'm just watching the tail end of financial drama whip past me and working on getting my feet back under myself. In the meantime, blogging will be less than daily but more than once a week. That's the best I can promise. Maybe if I stick to that I can actually make that phone call and go to the post office.
I wonder how rude it's considered to make that phone call while waiting in line in the post office?
I'm an excellent multi-tasker.

No comments: