- Dig the Easter decorations out of the attic
- Clean out the closet under the stairs so it is usable not just a giant pile of junk.
- Clean out the two baskets in our closet
- Donate baby clothing to charity to get it out of our closets
- Re-organize the garage and get rid of things we don't need.
- MINIMIZE our collection of collections... do we really need all this stuff??
Doesn't that sound like fun?
Today I'm airing out the house and getting some much needed posting lined up on my food blog. I also posted baby pictures finally on Layla's blog and I think I'll make some cowboy cookies later this afternoon. I need to make one more trip to the grocery store and to take a shower with out a baby underfoot and shave my legs.
I'm super excited I start my new shift tomorrow. 6 am to 2:30 pm Monday to Friday for the month of February...then it changes again. That leaves weeks and afternoons with my Layla bug and hubby as well as plenty of time to go back to school.
So I'm going to go deal with the spring cleaning and when I'm done I'm going to get out my work clothes and get ready for tomorrow. Both of which seem much more important then finding a blog prompt right now when I can't think of anything to blog about.