Monday, February 05, 2007

Monterey


Saturday 4 of us went to Monterey to play by the ocean and do some shopping....



The power was out so we had to make our own fun... touching sealife for the first time...




Sometime's we entertained ourselves by using our imaginations...




Then we went to watch the sunset at the point...




It was pretty...



Then we drove to Capitola where there was power to have dinner at Margaritaville...



But we had Mango & Strawberry Daquiris...



Oh and the boys had beer...



After his beer he bought the girls flowers...


My hubby and I enjoyed the trip very much...

3 comments:

Christine said...

Nice! I live here... so it was a little strange to see the Plaza dolphin statue on your blog. LOL!! :)
Glad you guys had fun! We were in the Bay Area visiting the in-laws this weekend, but I knew the power was out, cause all my clocks needed re-setting!

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM Guiness...

Anonymous said...

Pickles said...

"uhh"

MMMMM Daquaris!