Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We Don't Need No Stinking Rides

A few months ago, Jon and I started planning my yearly trip to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday. We decided this year would probably be the last year without kids so we were going all out. We booked the Disneyland hotel, 4 day passes to both parks and reserved two special dinners in the park. We got together two of our best friends and we were ready for the vacation of a lifetime.

The day after we booked I jokingly told Jon that I knew we would concieve near March because we had a whole plan it would muck up. Well it's 22 days before my trip and I'm awfully knocked up. At least I saw it coming.

So I find myself today looking at www.disneyland.com trying to come up with 4 days worth of fun stuff to do that doesn't involve riding a lot of rides (I'm high risk) but still lets me get in the couple of rides I really wouldn't want to miss. Like for instance, the new Pirates of the Carribean ride or Mr Toads Wild Ride... which are my favorites.

So what is your favorite thing to do in the Land of Mouse?

2 comments:

Eden said...

Pirates and Small World are my fav's

Are we scrapbooking on Thursday?

I have something exciting to show you.,,

Anonymous said...

May favorite thing is looking around and just breathing in the magic. You can't be in a bad mood there, it really is the happiest place on earth and I cannot wait to be able to spend it with some wonderful friends. And I love Pirates and the Haunted Mansion oh and Space Mountain, oh and Indiana Jones, oh and...