Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pray For Tuesdays



I decided awhile back that I would make Tuesdays my day of praying big. You see... God can handle the big requests we're just too small of thinkers. I've been calling it Pray for Tuesdays. Well I've decided to drag you all down the Pray for Tuesdays path with me... this is my prayer list for this week... think big people... and then pray... and leave your Prayers for Tuesday in the comments section below.

1. For a safe and healthy baby at the end of the long difficult high risk pregnancy path that I am on.

2. For people to be able to understand that they choose to prolong family drama when they refuse to work with/or in it. As the case might be.

3. For the people who have lost the light in their eyes to find something or someone that reminds them that they can be passionate about life.

4. For the children of Africa to be free from hunger long enough to learn what it takes to never have to be hungry again.

5. For the whole world to learn to pray big on Prayer Tuesdays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always been of the thinking of go big or go home, and I think your Big prayer tuesday definitly is applicable to that. Especially for you, your baby and your family, and those who have lost that light...
amen