Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thirteen Pet Peeves

Thirteen Things Allie Really Dislikes
1. People who talk about you behind your back and then deny it when you confront them.
2. Not knowing the answer to something that I know has an answer.
3. Dishes that are left in the sink with food on them.
4. Socks with sandals... or worse yet...brown socks with black sandals.
5. Snot dripping down someone's kids face.
6. Foods that wiggle.
7. People who don't return calls or emails.
8. Not having enough hours in the day.
9. When the cat scratchs at the bedroom door.
10. People who flake when they make plans with you.
11. When people are offended by something they praise you for.
12. Waiting... for anything.
13. Not having enough time to write a real Thursday 13...

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

eccentricego said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my TT. And omg, I am with you on #5. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Do the parents not see the green goo, or are they lazy? Perhaps forgetful to bring tissues? Whatever, it annoys me too!

P.S. I lived in Turlock for a time after H.S. and grew up in Modesto

Chickadee said...

Um yea, I HATE it when someone does not reply to an email...so rude. I mean, most people are on the computer every day and it only takes a few a minute or two to reply! Geesh.

My 13 are up.

JHS said...

May I add to your list . . . people who don't R.S.V.P. even though the invitation politely asked them to. It is impossible to plan food because they either show up without R.S.V.P.'ing so you assumed they weren't coming or told you they were coming and then don't show up. Gggggrrrrr.