Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Severe Dislike

I am having huge issues with the way my OBGYN treats people. I already have an appt on the 1st to try to change OBGYN but in the interim I am stuck with the worlds worst tact in a Drs office ever. Today I called to refill a prescription I've already been told I need to take at least until 12 weeks. When I called I was told "the Dr would give me enough to get me to my ultrasound then after that he'd decide if I was viable and give me the rest of prescription". For a dang hormone!!! You have got to be kidding me. I am high risk. I get that. I have a hard time with hope and I spend a lot of praying I don't need you to remind me three times every time I call that I am high risk and that there isn't a lot of hope in your eyes. Instead I'd like you to act like the next step is the only step we're dealing with... because truly one step at a time is the best policy.

Jerks!

Ok rant over...

On another note your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. I have an appt with another OBGYN on Thursday morning and hopefully will get good news then.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

holy crap, Allie. I would have gone postal on that lady. How rude. And you're right. No tact whatsoever. Of course this pregnancy is viable. We're lifting you up in prayer daily. Loves.

Candace said...

Wow!!! I think they are desensitized to everything we are feeling cause they experience it daily. You may want to consider letting the doctor know so that she doesn't do that to someone else. Maybe just send him a letter or something. I hope things go well for you Thursday - you 2 are in my prayers!