Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sprout Lives!!!! God Rocks!!!!!

Sprout is measuring at 7 w 3 d and has a 150 bpm heartrate. Yay Sprout!! Attached are some blurry pictures of our "fetus" because we've officially become a fetus and we're very excited about it. The round thing is the yolk sac which feeds the baby... in case you were wondering... and the little stick like object is arms and legs...

They moved my due date back. They think I ovulated twice. That's ok with me. As long as the baby likes it. October 15th...

Four more weeks and we'll hopefully get off that "high risk" list...

Your prayers are appreciated... GOD ROCKS! We love you all...and we love our little Sprout




5 comments:

Christine said...

ROCK ON SPROUT!!! Yay!!! Doing the sticky baby happy dance for ya! MUAH! GREAT news!!! :)

Cheryl said...

Woooohoooo!!! Happy dance going on here too! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your sprout! I hope you continue to bring good news.

Candace said...

Awww, look at the little peanut!!! It is an amazing feeling isn't it knowing that their is a real live baby in there!!! Congrats and I hope things progress smoothly for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!! God is so Good!! Praise Jesus your baby is beautiful!!!