Saturday, April 05, 2008

Home Sweet Home- The Tour Part 2







This is our kitchen, dining room and living room. They are all really sort of like one big room and that's just how we treat them. We move furniture around to make them look big for parties and then smaller when we're just at home watching TV. I didn't clean up for your picture tour so I didn't take a picture from the angle that would show my dirty dishes but you do get to see the food on my counter and the stuff piled on my cook book shelf. Really this is what it looks like around here most of the time. Notice the cowboy hats still on the piano from the rock star party last weekend and the stuff all over the living room that keeps the baby entertained. We're keeping it real. Also shown is the view from the sliding glass door, but that's the back yard and it can have it's own post in a minute. We're pretty blessed to have such a good spot for entertaining & it's too big to get in one picture.

No comments: