Saturday, April 05, 2008

Home Sweet Home- The Tour Part 6





This is the back yard. The landlord just added the grass stuff. It houses some fruit plants, a nice sized storage shed and my favorite view from the sliding glass door to the clear blue sky which let's me pretend I live in the country. I also think later this summer when the BBQ really gets fired up that table with the umbrella is going to be the place to be if you're a cool person.


That's about it for our tour of homes. Stay tuned some time in the next few months for the "what's in my fridge", "cleaning out the closet" and "what it looks like clean" installments.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's so beautiful, Allie. Definitely looks loved and comfortable and cozy, and a lot tidier than it has any right to look when you have a baby living there. I loved Layla's room, the piano and all the poppies in your front yard. Where we live, we aren't allowed to have front yards that don't include lawn, but I like the lush look of alternatively landscaped spaces.

niobe said...

It's just gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing BBQ pix.