Thursday, February 25, 2010

To Do List Living

I hate being one of those people who has a to do list a mile long but I guess it's a nesting thing. I'm 31 days from my 31st birthday and while the whole month before my 30th birthday I was counting down and making plans this transition from 30 to 30-something is pretty uneventful. Maybe a birthday lunch with a girlfriend or dinner with friends this year would be awesome. Mainly, I'm really pregnant. I feel huge and I don't want to have to work on anything that doesn't require work.

The things that do require work those are requiring lists otherwise I worry about getting them done. Or worse yet, sometimes I forget to do things all-together. So at the moment I'm all about the dreaded list.

I have a list of lists in my purse. Then I have the actual lists themselves.

I'm a 7 step program away from being a list-a-holic.

Send intervention.

No comments: