Sunday, September 19, 2010

7 Random Things




1) I got a promotion and just about everything currently dealing with my job will change in November, thusly, so will our ENTIRE lives.

2) Layla is starved for attention and totally regretting being a big sister. Plus, she hates that I went back to work. So now... she's acting out in the usual ways... sigh.
3) I have a Dr's appointment on Wednesday regarding MRI follow-up which I really wish I could reschedule because I have so much that needs to get done this week.
4) Layla's party on Sunday... it's going to be EPIC... you know why? Because her Mommy and Daddy love a challenge.
5) I blogged 4 pages of photos to the girls site tonight, which *almost* got me caught up to the end of August.
6) Anyah rolls over more in her sleep than any baby I've ever met. It keeps me on my toes when I should be snoring.
7) I don't have time for a real post but I do have time for really cute kids...see...I attached pictures...so you forgive me right?

No comments: