Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bad Cookie

First off, let me start by saying Cheryl is pregnant! Wooo hooo Cheryl. She's the Red Pens & Diapers Blog listed over on the left so feel free to click over and celebrate with me. I don't know Cheryl really but we've been reading each other for awhile now and I'm excited for her and her husband. They've been trying and we all know how fun that can be :)

Secondly, my scrapbook group for tonight got canceled and instead my Sister in Law and I are going to look for Maternity Jeans. Yay shopping. Jon works late so I'll be the one frollicking down the target isles with the evil grin and large pile of things I'm not allowed to buy.

I've taken to walking during both my daily breaks. The first one I always just walk in a big circle around the block but the afternoon one I walk to the Chevron by my office and get an ice cream. All those studies that say whole milk is good for pregnant women are after my heart. Today I got a chocolate chip cookie sandwich and then marveled at how odd I was as I picked out the chocolate chips and threw them away.

I'm pretty sure sprout is going to come out with a spanish accent. Apparently the baby didn't get the "we're all white here" memo. I crave mexican food, cheese and mango flavored drinks. I figure I'm a few months away from being one of those women who just eats salsa directly from the jar by pouring it on to the chips. And no...for the record... it doesn't help with the heartburn problem.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

There was one day when I was five months pregnant with Ben that all I wanted was hot sauce. Personally, I can't stand the stuff, but baby wanted to try it. So he did, and luckily, he didn't ask for it again. Fickle fetus.