Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Twenty Eight Years

Happy Birthday, me!

I never imagined that on my 28th birthday I'd be totally focused on someone else's birthday that wouldn't be for another 198 days. I never imagined on my 28th birthday I'd be married to the kind of man who I knew I'd spend my whole life with. I never imagined on my 28th birthday there would be a bitter cold wind blowing outside with a bright California sun overhead. I suppose I never imagined much about my 28th birthday. I don't think I had a plan past 25. Nothing I planned for the first 25 years happened like I imagined it would. That makes me glad that I didn't plan any further because the stuff I never imagined...some of it's brilliantly beyond my imagination.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY F'n BIRTHDAY, and if your not down with that I have 2 Words for ya!!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday MOMMA!!! :)Enjoy!

Hubby's turning 31 tomorrow.... you're also an Aries! ;)

Eden said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Courtney said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOU AND YOU nah nah nah nah nah nah nah I can't remember how the rest of the ditty goes... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE! And many more....

Annie Z said...

Happy Birthday, Allie!
I came across your blog a few days and have been reading through it and thoroughly enjoying your words.
I will be back!
JTL
xxx

Cheryl said...

Hugs and Kisses on your birthday! Yay!