Friday, March 02, 2007

I didn't see that coming

So yesterday my dad ended up not coming over because he had to go to a Drs appt and it ran late. We rescheduled for Tuesday night next week and I made him a doggy bag which he picked up after 9 on his way home. Hopefully, he liked it.

My new OB took me off the Metformin that my first Dr had me on. She left me on the Prometrium though to keep my progesterone levels up. One day off the metformin and I already feel loads better. No more puking. I hated all that puking.

Still have lots of heartburn though so I know I'm still awfully pregnant. It makes life entertaining. I asked Pickles yesterday why they call it heartburn because it's not near your heart and it doesn't burn. She didn't have an answer.

Last night was a lot of laughs at my house anyhow. Pickles stayed home and we all ate dinner and played around online, joking amoungst ourselves about Disneyland. Batman also stopped by for a visit. My husband was my hero running out three times yesterday...twice to the pharmacy and once to get me soft serve ice cream. He rocks at being a pregnant ladies husband!!

This weekend is pretty uneventful if you don't count the fact that I need to prep for next weekend. We can't wait to see Jon's cousin from down south. TGIF

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

My hubby is like that, too. Twice in my pregnancy, he had to run to Walmart in the middle of the night to get me Tums. -- I'm glad the nausea has let up, but I'd rather be puking than have heartburn. Can't seem to tolerate that. Anyway.