Monday, March 12, 2007

Cause of Death: Fried Eggs

So yesterday was one of those days where your head hurts from the minute you get up until the minute you go to bed. I felt both like I had a migraine and like I was dehydrated. I held down nothing. Not even toast. I was weak. I was whiney and I was making it out alive.

And then I died.

My tombstone shall read: Lived through pnuemonia twice, bad driving, california food, and a horrible ex... but was finally done in by a room mate who fried eggs.

Here's an idea. If the person you live with looks like hell warmed over. Don't make them ill without thinking about what your doing.

Re-enactment...

While laying death bed with clothe on head and bowl for vomiting. I start to wonder. What is that smell? What are the neighbors doing? It smells like dog farts. No really bad BO. No. I know. It smells like pig fecal matter. No wait. It's fried eggs. Why are the neighbors frying eggs? I hate the neighbors. Neighbors suck. Wait. No... can't be... my house.... damn... it's the room mate.

And then vomit. Twice. For good measure.

I text message the husband to tell him I was offically dead and I was sorry I died on the good comforter. But I had to get off the phone. To vomit.

She's lucky I love her.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh man. That's rough. My husband almost got kicked out of our apartment for cooking mac and cheese. A pretty bland dish, but he adds loads of garlic to it, and that deserves death.