Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Madness

So last night I got out the clear dry erase calendar from the office in our home and wiped off April to start putting May down in some sort of official way. Good Lord, May is a much busier month than I expected. There are Dr appts, UI appts, birthdays, weddings, festivals, family dinners, people leaving the state, people coming from out of state to visit, a day all about moms, a day all about BBQing and probably still a few things I forgot to write down. So I hung it on the wall and I tried not to think about it. Then this morning I was reading my email and I looked up... and I thought... gosh I'm blessed. I'm not working and I still have lots of places to go that won't cost me much if anything. That's lucky... and I appreciate it. Now if someone could just remind me of that when I'm half way through my 3rd booked weekend, I'd appreciate it.

No comments: