Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saving Graces

When the hubby woke up we talked about it a little bit and then I got the "why don't you take a nap". Usually I can't nap. I'm just one of those people. But when Layla needed her nap a few minutes later I tried it. I vaguely remember waking for a second when she woke up and seeing Jon whishing her away. Then I woke up 4 hours later because I suddenly noticed the house was silent. I found a note which read "layla and I decided to give you time to yourself, enjoy it". The house was picked up and my phone was on silent. So I'm writing a blog to counter the one from earlier because i do love him now that I'm not exhausted... and then... I might just go back to bed.

Sorry honey... I was just tired. Love- Me

1 comment:

Layla's Nana said...

AAAwwwww
GOOD HUSBAND!!!!

He deserves a gold star!