Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!


So today is my ACTUAL 30th birthday which I celebrated so far by being unable to sleep in despite my husband and child trying to let me and then making egg brunch bake in the oven. Tonight we will be going out to dinner with some good friends and then playing Liar Dice (Pirate Dice) while having some adult beverages at the house. Which leads into Sunday morning when I have invited some member of my family out to have pancakes with Jon and I.

I love birthdays!
Oh and because someone asked. So far for my birthday I got a memory card for my phone, Twilight, a trip to the ocean while someone cool watched my kid for me all day, a cool shirt, and several gift cards from people at work.

3 comments:

Grammi Teri said...

Happy, happy, happy, birthday to youuuuu!!!!!!

Looks like you had a great day yesterday. Monterey is one of my favorite places. Love the pictures! See you in the morning Birthday Girl.

Courtney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! One more year and I'll be into that new decade of numbers. Boo...

Eden said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! 30 isnt so bad is it?? Wait until you turn 40 like me!!