Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Day In Monterey











We left the house around 9 am with a brief stop for coffee and pepsi with ice (ok so it was two stops but still) we made good time and got to Monterey right at lunch time. We parked between the wharf and Cannery row and walked to Bubba Gumps where we had LOTS of shrimp (we shared three plates) and adult beverages. My adult beverage made my face break out because they put an orange garnish on it. But, it was yummy and I had a slight buzz, so I forgave them. We then walked Cannery Row looking for a gift for the baby and got her the ugliest piggy bank EVER for her collection. We also went to the wharf and walked around. We took these pictures. I was hot by then so we decided to get in the car and go to Pacific Grove to look for the tide pools.... (story continues in next post)

No comments: