Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clean Up

As most of you have already noticed a few things have changed here at Curvatude. I did away with the dark background as I am feeling light and airy this month. Also, if you ever click on my profile to see what blogs I follow you'll notice that the list trimmed in half because really... I wasn't following half of those poor people anymore. So I clicked them into oblivion again until further notice. Also, the links to my other two blogs in the side bar are no longer pictures because they didn't match the new background. And my "about this blog" blurb has changed.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Hey, I am on your blog roll! =)

I will be making the family rounds in the valley soon, would you like to get together at the park again? Is that wierd of me to ask? I know we have only met once, but since I lurk at your blog, I feel a bit closer. What do you think?