Monday, March 23, 2009

The 5 Days Countdown

My birthday is this Saturday. I'll be 30. I thought I'd really be depressed about this but as it draws nearer...well... I'm just not. As a sign of how old I am we will be going out for pancakes on Sunday morning to celebrate instead of having a big party here at the house. Jon and I will also be spending the day at the ocean on Friday and on Saturday night I'll be doing a nice dinner with some friends (one of which is pregnant so I know I won't get too out of hand).

So in celebration of the countdown to my birthday... I give you the following 5 things I've love to get for my birthday.

1. Gift cards for work clothing (I like Target and Old Navy)
2. A media card for my phone so I can actually store music and pictures on it.
3. The Twilight Movie on DVD
4. A pedicure, a full set of nice nails and an eyebrow wax.
5. The third season of Ghost Whisperer or Supernatural on DVD

2 comments:

Candace said...

Everything on your wish list sounds good!

I think I want a tattoo for my 36th birthday in August. I don't have any yet & I feel like I need it lol.

Lynn said...

You realize this means your present will now be late. As there is a list out five days previous to the event! Butthead! I know you are laughing because I've been hunting for things to add to your gift box for two months!