Thursday, August 13, 2009

So many topics

I have no less than 6 blogs that I can name off the top of my head that I have yet to blog about. Despite a wealth of topics I seem to keep getting tripped up by everyday life.

Yesterday laylabug and I both had the stomach flu. It was awful and despite not having sick time at work to spare, I ended up coming home early yesterday and calling in sick today.

Lucky for Erin that means she got a day off while at 6 am I cleaned up a blow out diaper. We've watched a couple movies and read a few books but mostly laylabug is tempermental and I am tired.

Jon, bless his heart, has an iron stomach so he's at work... Probably tired but not sick which is more than I can say for laylabug and I. No vomit since 1 am though so maybe it will be a better afternoon than morning and I'll be able to blog about something more entertaining.

No comments: